Aug 1, 2009

Rain Rain Come Again


1. What do you typically like to do on a rainy day?
On a Rainy Day, I typically want to grab hold of a friend and hit the sea or the road and listen to really mushy songs, flap my wings and fly away.

It really excites me. I love rain and the rain dance I do when no one is looking, yes yes I have been dying to do that since forever.

2. Tell us about the last time you did something you later regretted, that you can share with us.
Do I look stupid ;)
Well I was on the verge of a confession and then I held it back. It goes against my beliefs. If I like someone, I don't feel ashamed of telling them, but some man will find it totally awkward because I am a girl. So me not telling him how I feel really is something I regret.

3. I recently got an email from a lover from a very long time ago. I was asked "Have all your dreams come true?" If it were you and it was from someone you remember fondly, how would you answer the question?
Since you have left, they just started coming true. One moment at a time.

4. If you had a job interview and was asked, "If you were an animal, what kind would you be (other than human?)" How would you answer that question.
If I were to be more ferocious and more wild and more crazy I'd be a lioness. I'd love to have the cat's vulnerability and cuddibility and the lioness's roar and wild streak, what passion that animal has ROARRRR!!!

5. Do you think it is a good idea to share with a new lover stories of your past lovers?
Depends. I'd rather not talk about it, because I want new things happening. But if they just pop up, I guess we could just talk about some things and not EVERYTHING!

6. When do you think it is permissible or even important to lie?
To make someone yours completely and forever. I think I will lie if I see that my truth will make some one I love so much abandon me. But after that lie, I will make sure there are no more lies. Yes.

7. What was the last thing you did that you never thought you would?
Escape to a place where I thought I'd have to get all yes from everyone and then go but I decided for my own self and it really felt good to stand up for my self once.

8. What is one important lesson that you learned from your mother?
That patience is always rewarding. No matter what I feel like saying when the tide is high, when I dont it pays off much more better.

9. What is one important lesson that you learned from your father?
That what I do when no one is looking is what my character is about. Yes I may be flirty and dirty with someone, because of a reason of liking and they can totally judge me as a 'whore' but on a real note, dad always says, a girl should always be clean and I try to keep me clean, always.

12 Read and Said:

eye-in-sty-in said...

agree with all, but didnt get the last 1

Americanising Desi said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! well... i think i need to understand it at most :)

I am Harriet said...

#3- Excellent answer :)
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/heres-to-saturday.html

coffeeismypoison said...

excellent...love the picture...and the interview! ur blog looks good enough to eat.
this is what i think of in the rains :

http://acuppaconversation.blogspot.com/2009/05/mon-ami-rain-and-you.html

do check out my blog and comment.

Americanising Desi said...

yummmmmmmmmmmy :D:D:D

thank you honey!
well i will surely drop in and leave my marks :D

all over!

Americanising Desi said...

Thank you Harriet :)

Smellyann said...

Great answers! :D

Becca said...

That is so true about your character!

Americanising Desi said...

thank you Becca, but not many understand that if i write it, it doesnt mean i am doing it

annies home said...

love your answers

Abdullah Tariq said...

The lioness gets to kill other animals. X(

Dez said...

NIce answers! :)

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top