Dec 1, 2010
Posted by Divaa Divine at 8:52 PM
For the cheese balls
- 3/4 cup grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 2 tsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp finely chopped capsicum
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp chopped pineapple
- 3 tbsp watermelon (tarbuj) balls
- 3 tbsp chopped peaches
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- lettuce leaves
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- salt and black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
For the cheese balls
1. Mix all the ingredients very well and shape into small balls.
2. Chill in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator for a few minutes.
3. Store in the refrigerator.
For the dressing
Combine all the ingredients in a jar, cover and shake vigorously to blend.
How to proceed
1. Arrange the fruit and the cheese balls on a bed lettuce leaves in a serving dish.
2. Pour the dressing on top and sprinkle the grated coconut thereon.
3. Serve cold.
Nov 4, 2010
Oct 30, 2010
Posted by Divaa Divine at 9:57 AM
Today we picked Stephen King. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “I tend to scare myself…”
When was the last time you scared yourself?
I scared myself when I almost talked my self into a commitment based on compromise
2. “Time heals all wounds…”
What was the longest it took you to recover from an illness, injury or surgery?
I am still healing from a couple of broken bonds - It shall heal with time
3. “Your first impulse is to share good news. Your second is to club someone over the head with it…”
What was the last good news you had to share?
I shared the news of a recipe success "Espresso Bavarian"
4. “When it comes to the past, we all stack the deck…”
Is there something in your past you speak highly of that was not so great while you were going through it?
I talk about everything which makes who I am today - my mistakes made me stronger and better! And in everything that happened I was a culprit too!
5. “Do you drink? Of course! I just said I was a writer!..”
What do you need to drink to do?
To do what? Write? Word Soup :)
6. “If you liked being a teenager, then there’s something really wrong with you…”
What did you like about being a teenager?
I never liked being a teenager. I wasn't the mod cool teen!
7. “Nobody likes a clown at midnight…”
What do you like at midnight?
I go completely insane and I can't sleep then ;)
8. “It is the tale, not he who told it…”
Who is your favorite teller of tales or jokes?
hmmm there was a friend but no more
9. “The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool…”
Were you ever conned or fooled into a scam?
No - not that I recall
10. “If fear cannot be articulated, then it can’t be conquered…”
What do you fear?
I fear to celebrate my 30th birthday alone
Oct 6, 2010
Posted by Divaa Divine at 10:49 PM
When I had to keep my marriage from breaking 3 years ago
2. “A man who won't die for something is not fit to live.” What, besides the lives of your family, would you be willing to die for?
I don’t think anyone else deserves it except family
3. “A right delayed is a right denied.” Are there rights or freedoms that you’d give up to be safer?
Yes – how about the right to step out of home to work – I sure would like to stay in and work
4. “All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.” When was the last time that you solved a problem of yours just to create another?
Hahaha – you think I am nuts? Of course never!
5. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.” What do you have faith in?
I have faith in the UNSEEN
6. “I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.” Do you believe things in generally will usually win out?
Every beginning has a favorable end is what I say!
7. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” When was the last time that you spoke out to help someone that you didn’t have to?
A lot of situations like that occur and eventually I block them out so I don’t end up saying unnecessary stuff
8. “It is not enough to say we must not wage war. It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it.” Do you envision a time where the United States will not be at war? Why?
I don’t know – if they just mind their own business
9. “Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness.” Is there anything that you are bitter about that you cannot get over?
Mmm I am bitter about the future that aint coming grr!
10. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Do you take chances by speaking up even when it could cost you something?
Hmmmm yes – I do take a chance and then say sorry too :D
Sep 19, 2010
Posted by Divaa Divine at 12:02 AM
1. At what time of your life were you happiest and why?
When I got married! because I found my life's next phase!
2. Where and when did you meet the love of your life?
I met him on Orkut a very long time ago and then lost him to another woman
3. Favourite item of clothing ever or most treasured possession?
All my clothes, I can't pick and choose a favorite from all my favorites
4. Must-have makeup or beauty item?
kohl and eyeliner
5. What do you think is your worst vice or fault .. honestly?
i get turned off easily by people who talk nothing but negative (dunno if that is a vice or not but that is me)
6. Would you tell your friend, if you knew her husband/wife was cheating on her/him?
yes, i sure cant let a friend die ina relationship
7. What ambitions, wishes or desires, for your life, do you still hold close to your heart?
being a wife to a MAN
8. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
Please please, married and pregnant with a second child probably!
9. If you had the choice of any talent with the penalty that you would lose a talent in exchange, what would you want to gain, and what would you be willing to loose?
too tough to think right now, some other time please :P
10. Name three things that you do want completed in your life before retiring?
I want to travel. i want to get a higher pay raise and yes invest in insuranc.
11. Of all of the people out there who would have been your fantasy date? Date, not romance...
Hugh Jackman :D
12. Google put another spell on you, you have just changed genders for 48 hours... what are you going to do with your 2 days?
No No No! dont want!
13. If you owned your own island, and got to make it your own country, what would you call it? And why?
Divaalicious! because I'd be owning it duh!
14. If you rubbed the lamp and got 3 wishes, what would they be?
Get me the man of my life - make us a home far away from enemies and keep a watch on those who mean harm!
15. What is your earliest memory of puberty?
My crush is! which lasted for 7 long years!
16. If you got banished to your Island alone and could only bring 5 things, what would they be?
my blackberry, shades, laptop, music system and yes my wardrobe!
Sep 9, 2010
Posted by Divaa Divine at 12:52 PM
From a Blogger Friend
2. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater?
Not been to the theater in months
3. Have you ever seen a ghost?
If I'd see one I'd tell you!
4. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry?
Yes! I did and I am glad I have bleak memory of it
5. What are you most afraid of?
I am afraid God won't accept my repentance!
6. What do you do when you are bored?
When I am bored I do MEMES! :D
7. Other than the author of this mess of a meme, who blog are you most curious to see their answers?
Whoever leaves me a comment :P
8. Name three thing from your bucket list.
- Get Married
- Honeymoon every Anniversary
- Have Kids
9. Who was the last person who complimented you on how you looked, that actually was a surprise?
10. Do you remember Berleen?
11. What was the last concert that you attended where the band was much better than you imagined?
A Paki local band Junoon! and I am talking 1999!
12. What’s the next band you’re either planning to see or want to?
I don't like the concerts they are too LOUD!
13. What were the last things do you imagine that Kimber threw off the roof?
Sep 8, 2010
Posted by Divaa Divine at 11:43 AM
1. “I've had lots of kids come up and ask for my autograph, I've had a grandmother stop me and ask me if I know a good place to buy underwear.” Where do you buy your underwear?
I call it lingerie and I buy it from where I have for 6 years :P
2. “I'm always open for people saying I'm wrong because most of the time I am.” How often are you wrong?
Thanks to Almighty 3/10 times probably!
3. “Harry can paint but I can't. He has our father's talent while I, on the other hand, am about the biggest idiot on a piece of canvas. I did do a couple of drawings at Eton which were put on display. Teachers thought they were examples of modern art, but in fact, I was just trying to paint a house!” What was the last thing that you drew?
I drew a design for my dress which of course was more of an illustration in pencil!
4. “I do think I am a country boy at heart. I love the buzz of towns and going out with friends and sitting with them drinking and whatever -- it's fun -- but, at the same time, I like space and freedom.” How would you describe yourself?
Sober n Sarcastic
5. “I remember her as being a huge inspiration to me, someone to really look up to and admire.” He’s talking about his mom. Who do you admire?
I loveeee my dad and so admire him and mommmmmmm she is just the best - so two big inspirations in the house!
6. “I think it's very important that you make your own decision about what you are. Therefore you're responsible for your actions, so you don't blame other people.” How do you think you are about taking responsibility for your actions?
I am always the first one to step up if something I do goes down in a boo boo!
7. “My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring.” What are your guiding principles?
I have one principle 'be the person you seek and everything else will be perfecto!'
8. “Only the mad girls chase me, I think.” When you were, or if you are, single: What type of people chased you?
I chased the eligible sorts, with good educational backgrounds and decent looks!
9. “I don't deliberately select my friends because of their background. If I enjoy someone's company, then that's all that counts. I have many different friends who aren't from the same background as me and we get on really well -- it's brilliant.” How do you select your friends?
I don't select them, they just become friends!
10. “People say it's not ambitious, but it is actually quite ambitious wanting to help people.” When was the last time that you volunteered to help people?
Been forever! don't recall!