Apr 24, 2010

The Fandom Meme


1. The first character I fell in love with: Nathan Scott from One Tree Hill

2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Nathan Scott always and forever!

3. The character I would shag anytime: Leopold from Kate and Leopold

4. The character I'd slap: Lucas Scott from One Tree Hill

5. Who are my 3 favorite characters. Natahn Scott, Haley James Scott and Brook Davis

6. What are my 3 favorite pairings. Nathan and Haley, Kate and Leopold, Harry and Sally

7. Which character I'm most like. I can't judge me as a character, but I can relate to Haley maybe because I love Nathan so much

8. The coolest thing about the canon: canon? what canon?

9. The lamest crappiest thing about the canon: I dunno!

10. My guiltiest pleasure in this fandom: I imagine me with someone like Nathan in hot kisses ;)

11. What story I wish I could read (or art I wish I could see): Wanna see all over Rome!

12. What story I wish I had written/still want to write: A 1000 Splendid Suns :)

6 Read and Said:

Marites said...

love Kate and LEopold, so adorable! Gosh, I'd love to visit Rome! happy weekend! My Sunday stealing is here.

Sh@KiR@ CK said...

We do not really have One Tree Hill.
Sounds great though!
My Sunday Stealing is here
Happy Sunday!
hugs
shakira

Jack said...

A D,

Letting off your secrets one by one, eh? Good choice.

Take care

I am Harriet said...

I love Harry and Sally. I wish they'd make a sequel.

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/holy-craigs-list-do-you-know-whats-on-there/

This week's Monday Mayhem- The Fear Meme!

Hootin' Anni said...

LOL....not laughing AT you...but a canon is a written piece of work, such as the book/movie/series you choose for the meme.

I too love Kate and Leopold.

Here is MY Sunday Stealing. I do hope you can find time to come to visit with me now.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I am a HUGE Harry & Sally fan. While I enjoyed Kate and Leopold, it wasn't as good. But I didn't think about HIS appeal. Meg and I go WAY back. In my fantasy world... ;)

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top