Sep 8, 2010

Wise with William


1. “I've had lots of kids come up and ask for my autograph, I've had a grandmother stop me and ask me if I know a good place to buy underwear.” Where do you buy your underwear?

I call it lingerie and I buy it from where I have for 6 years :P

2. “I'm always open for people saying I'm wrong because most of the time I am.” How often are you wrong?

Thanks to Almighty 3/10 times probably!

3. “Harry can paint but I can't. He has our father's talent while I, on the other hand, am about the biggest idiot on a piece of canvas. I did do a couple of drawings at Eton which were put on display. Teachers thought they were examples of modern art, but in fact, I was just trying to paint a house!” What was the last thing that you drew?

I drew a design for my dress which of course was more of an illustration in pencil!

4. “I do think I am a country boy at heart. I love the buzz of towns and going out with friends and sitting with them drinking and whatever -- it's fun -- but, at the same time, I like space and freedom.” How would you describe yourself?

Sober n Sarcastic

5. “I remember her as being a huge inspiration to me, someone to really look up to and admire.” He’s talking about his mom. Who do you admire?

I loveeee my dad and so admire him and mommmmmmm she is just the best - so two big inspirations in the house!

6. “I think it's very important that you make your own decision about what you are. Therefore you're responsible for your actions, so you don't blame other people.” How do you think you are about taking responsibility for your actions?

I am always the first one to step up if something I do goes down in a boo boo!

7. “My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring.” What are your guiding principles?

I have one principle 'be the person you seek and everything else will be perfecto!'

8. “Only the mad girls chase me, I think.” When you were, or if you are, single: What type of people chased you?

I chased the eligible sorts, with good educational backgrounds and decent looks!

9. “I don't deliberately select my friends because of their background. If I enjoy someone's company, then that's all that counts. I have many different friends who aren't from the same background as me and we get on really well -- it's brilliant.” How do you select your friends?

I don't select them, they just become friends!

10. “People say it's not ambitious, but it is actually quite ambitious wanting to help people.” When was the last time that you volunteered to help people?

Been forever! don't recall!

2 Read and Said:

Stacy said...

In spite of my answer, my friends "just happen" too. They're the best kind. :)

Unknown said...

Great answers!!

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top