Sep 19, 2010

The Threesome Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. At what time of your life were you happiest and why?

When I got married! because I found my life's next phase!

2. Where and when did you meet the love of your life?

I met him on Orkut a very long time ago and then lost him to another woman

3. Favourite item of clothing ever or most treasured possession?

All my clothes, I can't pick and choose a favorite from all my favorites

4. Must-have makeup or beauty item?

kohl and eyeliner

5. What do you think is your worst vice or fault .. honestly?

i get turned off easily by people who talk nothing but negative (dunno if that is a vice or not but that is me)

6. Would you tell your friend, if you knew her husband/wife was cheating on her/him?

yes, i sure cant let a friend die ina relationship

7. What ambitions, wishes or desires, for your life, do you still hold close to your heart?

being a wife to a MAN

8. Where do you see yourself five years from now?

Please please, married and pregnant with a second child probably!

9. If you had the choice of any talent with the penalty that you would lose a talent in exchange, what would you want to gain, and what would you be willing to loose?

too tough to think right now, some other time please :P

10. Name three things that you do want completed in your life before retiring?

I want to travel. i want to get a higher pay raise and yes invest in insuranc.

11. Of all of the people out there who would have been your fantasy date? Date, not romance...

Hugh Jackman :D

12. Google put another spell on you, you have just changed genders for 48 hours... what are you going to do with your 2 days?

No No No! dont want!

13. If you owned your own island, and got to make it your own country, what would you call it? And why?

Divaalicious! because I'd be owning it duh!

14. If you rubbed the lamp and got 3 wishes, what would they be?

Get me the man of my life - make us a home far away from enemies and keep a watch on those who mean harm!

15. What is your earliest memory of puberty?

My crush is! which lasted for 7 long years!

16. If you got banished to your Island alone and could only bring 5 things, what would they be?

my blackberry, shades, laptop, music system and yes my wardrobe!

9 Read and Said:

Hootin Anni said...

Mmmmmm, Hugh Jackman....yummy treat!!!

Link to my Stealing if you find time, I'd love to have you visit.

Have a great day.

Lady Whispers said...

ur soo soo Me :D but was expected twin <3 :)
I did mine too have a look when free
http://bit.ly/bVRCKg

Purple Stinky Onion (PSO) said...

I like Hugh Jackman too, very yummy!
Purple Stinky Onion

I am Harriet said...

I find it hard to be around negative people too.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Join us for Monday Mayhem
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/all-hands-on-deck-lil-monsters/

Unknown said...

hmm.. why wardrobe? ;) remember 'you got banished to your Island alone'

Closed eyes... said...

How about twins in the first go? :p
Haha. :)
You'll get what you want, IA.

Americanising Desi said...

hehehe you girls are my darlings

eye-in-sty-in said...

ha ha ha ha ha... good 1

Alpha Za said...

You.did.not.seriously.meet.him.on.orku.

Wow...Fraaandshipping.

Orkut may make you guys their poster child.

How do you charge all those electronics?

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top