Oct 30, 2010

Sing with King


Today we picked Stephen King. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!

1. “I tend to scare myself…”
When was the last time you scared yourself?

I scared myself when I almost talked my self into a commitment based on compromise

2. “Time heals all wounds…”
What was the longest it took you to recover from an illness, injury or surgery?

I am still healing from a couple of broken bonds - It shall heal with time

3. “Your first impulse is to share good news. Your second is to club someone over the head with it…”
What was the last good news you had to share?

I shared the news of a recipe success "Espresso Bavarian"

4. “When it comes to the past, we all stack the deck…”
Is there something in your past you speak highly of that was not so great while you were going through it?

I talk about everything which makes who I am today - my mistakes made me stronger and better! And in everything that happened I was a culprit too!

5. “Do you drink? Of course! I just said I was a writer!..”
What do you need to drink to do?

To do what? Write? Word Soup :)

6. “If you liked being a teenager, then there’s something really wrong with you…”
What did you like about being a teenager?

I never liked being a teenager. I wasn't the mod cool teen!

7. “Nobody likes a clown at midnight…”
What do you like at midnight?

I go completely insane and I can't sleep then ;)

8. “It is the tale, not he who told it…”
Who is your favorite teller of tales or jokes?

hmmm there was a friend but no more

9. “The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool…”
Were you ever conned or fooled into a scam?

No - not that I recall

10. “If fear cannot be articulated, then it can’t be conquered…”
What do you fear?

I fear to celebrate my 30th birthday alone


5 Read and Said:

Raj said...

I go completely insane and I can't sleep then ;)
lol

same here. and i hate that part :-\

Roshni said...

long timeee...hope youve been good!!!

Divaa Divine said...

yes Roshni :) really long time indeed

Jack said...

D D,

From the heart, specially 4.

Take care

Unknown said...

no one should ever spend any birthday alone.. wont happen to you.. and don't let it happen..

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top