Oct 6, 2010

Martin Luther King, Jr. Wickedness

1. “A lie cannot live.” When was the last time you felt you were forced to lie?

When I had to keep my marriage from breaking 3 years ago

2. “A man who won't die for something is not fit to live.” What, besides the lives of your family, would you be willing to die for?

I don’t think anyone else deserves it except family

3. “A right delayed is a right denied.” Are there rights or freedoms that you’d give up to be safer?

Yes – how about the right to step out of home to work – I sure would like to stay in and work

4. “All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.” When was the last time that you solved a problem of yours just to create another?

Hahaha – you think I am nuts? Of course never!

5. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.” What do you have faith in?

I have faith in the UNSEEN

6. “I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.” Do you believe things in generally will usually win out?

Every beginning has a favorable end is what I say!

7. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” When was the last time that you spoke out to help someone that you didn’t have to?

A lot of situations like that occur and eventually I block them out so I don’t end up saying unnecessary stuff

8. “It is not enough to say we must not wage war. It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it.” Do you envision a time where the United States will not be at war? Why?

I don’t know – if they just mind their own business

9. “Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness.” Is there anything that you are bitter about that you cannot get over?

Mmm I am bitter about the future that aint coming grr!

10. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Do you take chances by speaking up even when it could cost you something?

Hmmmm yes – I do take a chance and then say sorry too :D

1 Read and Said:

Jack said...

D D,

Read few current ones. As usual you are honest in replying with wit when you feel is needed. Will read rest soon.

Take care

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top