Jul 25, 2009

The "Leave It to Meme" Meme

1. Who was your FIRST date?
A. The guy whom I first dated duh!

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
A. No. I don't carry the burden of that which was.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
A. I think it was L O V E.

4. What was your FIRST job?
A. Librarian.

5. What was your FIRST car?
A. I don't drive.

6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
A. To India.

7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
A. Oh she is gone. She hit me around too much, it was kindergarten.

8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?
A. My uncles [father's bro] in 1984.

9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.
A. Never had one.

10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?
A. To have all that I wish and pray and hope for come true.

11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
A. Drive. and Cook amazing food.

12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?
A. No. It was an arranged marriage.

13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?
A. took art lessons to get into an art school.

14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
A. Wash my face.

15 Read and Said:

Rims said...

WOW...some care you take washing your face :)

Well at times I do think about learning to cook some recipes too but then again laziness but I am not lazy to eat though :)

Great answers!

Thanks for dropping by!

Anonymous said...

14th one is a ditto for both of us! LOL

Americanising Desi said...

hahahah i cant stand the sticky oily face...

Sophia Ali said...

6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
A. To India.

To came to India...when? where? why? Oh! so I missed you?? When next?

Americanising Desi said...

that was 26 years ago when i was born dear :)

Hootin Anni said...

#12....I didn't realize that they 'still have arranged marriages'....guess I live under a rock!

Mine's posted now...I do hope you can find a couple of minutes to come visit with me. I enjoyed reading your answers to this most personal meme. It was fun! Happy Sunday.

Cherie said...

Yayyyyyyy love some of your answers ;)

I am Harriet said...

To India- wow. That's a long trip (at least from here)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-stealing-stuff_25.html

Bing Yap said...

an arranged marriage... now that's interesting.

i have mine posted at http://sheeponarampage.blogspot.com

Rachana Vinay said...

Seher, I wish and pray and hope too that your wish comes true!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ your first answer :-P

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

LMAO on "She hit me around too much, it was kindergarten." Great responses!

Becca said...

I would also love to be able to cook better. I am functional but that isn't saying much lol. Great answers!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realise you were a librarian in some life too!

#7 (I keep picking 7!)
My first best friend was also made in Kindergarten... we still sporadically keep in touch even today [thank heavens for Facebook on that one!] :)

#10 - Inshallah!

Americanising Desi said...

oooooooooh i didnt know my meme was gonna be so popular :D

and yes CM, in this life only ;)

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top