Jul 2, 2009

I want you. I need you.


THURSDAY-13


Dear somebody...
wherever you are.

Where are you?
Are you real?
I spend every day thinking about you, and you don't even know I exist probably.

There are so many things I want...
But I will list 13 for now.

1. I want to call you at three in the morning and ask you if you are sleeping and you'd say you are thinking about me and wishing that we were together even if I'd just seen you that day.

2. I want to catch a bus with you and just take it, wherever it goes, without worrying about the time or commitments.

3. I want to drive for hours into the night with you.

4. I want to dance with you in the rain, listen to mix cd's on low volume, letting your love soar me in the skies.

5. I want to wake up next to you, and feel the heat of your soft breath on my neck and your arms around me, legs entwined, feeling safe and secure beside you.

6. I want to lie down with you in a wide, grassy field under a tree, the sunlight shining through the leaves as the light breeze causes shifting shadows and colors, while we kiss ever so softly for hours.

7. I want to stay up all night with you.

8. I want to share all of my secrets with you, and find that they're yours as well, and delight in sharing how we got over our problems in our own ways.

9. I want you to take me in your arms and kiss me always and whisper that it's alright when I am afraid and lonely, feeling the warm wet tears from my cheeks as we huddle close.

10. I want to duck down under the covers with you and lose ourselves in a dark world, imaginations keeping us amused as tension rises until we can't tear ourselves away from each other.

11. I want to have a heated debate over something, have it almost turn into an argument... have us pause for a second, two, three, and gaze into each others eyes, see the passion, and just leap at each other in that instant.

12. I want to go outside in that twilight just before sunrise, where everything is still and no one is around, and just sit.

13. I want to close my eyes and let myself go, trusting you, having you gently touch me, love me.

I want you baby. I need you honey.

Where are you?
Will you enter my life any time soon?
Do you know I am waiting for you?

8 Read and Said:

Abdullah Tariq said...

Awww, man! I really hope the two of you find each other soon.
That post almost made me cry.
;_;

And I said almost because I'm a liar.
I'm a man. B) =(
*cries silently*

Rekaya Gibson said...

You have written this from a familiar place.
Thanks for sharing.

eye-in-sty-in said...

when will the guy work if he does all this with you?

Americanising Desi said...

lol ... well he ll know time management!

Roshni said...

that's a lot of nice things you want to do. too nice =|

Daanish said...

That is deep.

Americanising Desi said...

only if he sees it this way... bleh

Mary Rose said...

13 well spoken thoughts :)

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top