Jul 10, 2009

Saturday 9: Wedding Bell Blues


1. If you have been or are married, tell us about your wedding. If you are not, tell us how would you want it to be.

When I was married I don't wanna talk about it.

When I will be married again it will all be narrated once it happens :)

2. What age would you encourage your children to get married?

around 25


3. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended?

My very good friend from school.


4. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions?
If it is of a friend

5. Have you cried at a wedding?

Very much. My own :)


6. Would you prefer a lavish event or a intimate ceremony?

Intimate ceremony. with the stars and the sky showering blessings


7. Have you ever been in some one’s wedding party? If yes, do tell.

I don't really recall any.


8. Does a wedding make you happy and sentimental or grouchy and skeptical?

It makes me happy and mushy and I cant wait to have my own.


9. Why do you think our divorce rate is so high?

Because the I factor does not end long after the WE factor should have come in and settled.


9 Read and Said:

Hazel said...

I love no. 6! Happy Saturday.

Absar Shah said...

That's a sad, sad picture!!

I am Harriet said...

I love that I factor answer! Nicely put!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/woot-for-saturday.html

Americanising Desi said...

Hazel, thank you :)

Absar, it is not mine it is for the meme, by the meme :)

I am Harriet, :D:D:D

annies home said...

I love it I hope they were good tears at your wedding rather than sad tears

Americanising Desi said...

hey yea all good tears :)

Abdullah Tariq said...

^_^ @ no. 6!

^_^

Sophia Ali said...

Hey Seher, nice template...and I can see the honesty with which you have replied to the questions...

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd be the first one to like no. 6. Thats real great reply

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top