Jul 22, 2009

Perfect 3WW


31 Read and Said:

Stan Ski said...

Isn't it...?
Artistic too!

brok3n said...

can't see the pic =/

brok3n said...

..ooh ooh...caught it. =D

AD said...

hahaha

mysterious gal said...

wow artistic 3ww nice nice ....but this was harsh but so true ...and i so agree ....alas :(

AD said...

nabila, it has been that harsh lately :)

ThomG said...

Perfectly artistic. Just a nice Love the 3WW art, too. Might need to use that on the site.

Snare

AD said...

oh sure you can :D
I think that 'll be great :D

skywind said...

Wow, Too had the individuality. LOL

AD said...

:) thanks :P

anthonynorth said...

Sometimes a few words say it all :-)
Nicely done.

therer2doors said...

very cool...and very true!!

~angie

Radio Nowhere said...

wOOt! Love this! *claps*

AD said...

yayyyyy thankooooooooooooo!

Fledgling Poet said...

Beautifully expressed, and I love the font you used! Very clever.

Dee Martin said...

Beautiful words and I love the presentation - you made it very special :)

Angel said...

Nicely done!

bemusedthoughts said...

Very nice... and echoes heard around as you read it out.

lostmermaid said...

wow !!! :)

Andy Sewina said...

Yeah, lovely, like comfort food for thought, perhaps!

Bobbie Sandlin said...

OH JUST DELISH!!! LOVE THIS!!! Love your font you used! Just a delight to read, and the font plays perfectly!

uglyduckling91 said...

I like!
LD

Americanising Desi said...

i love you all for lovin me so much :D

maglomaniac said...

Wonderful poem.And such artistic way of putting it up.I just wonder that your blog is a blog of note.

~Harsha

Americanising Desi said...

yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lissa said...

it was hard to read at first but I make it out - perfect use of the 3ww

deepteshpoetry said...

Great one!I'm sorry I just disappeared due to academic reasons.I'm blogging after a long time.Pls do chk out my new poem on my blog!

misspecs said...

Lovely!

I'm loving the color and the way the fon goes with the saying ;-)

Americanising Desi said...

thank you :)
i m glad the idea worked overall!

thank you advertising!

MichaelO said...

Clever one, Desi! Waiting to be ensnared?

Americanising Desi said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa not in the ropes which will choke me :(

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top