Jul 14, 2009

The Blog Outside The Box Meme

1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do?
A. I was caught loving my husband way too genuinely than all the other wives of the world so I get practically screwed for breaking the common practice of wives :)

2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ?
A. Luvy Duvy Libra

3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond.
What would you like to ask him?
A. How is it going on the other side? Is it DANGEROUS?

4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
A. That I get married twice :P

5. You're blogging along minding your own business (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
A. I look at her and she ll understand. No words can explain my innocence more.

6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
A. Screw People with a Nut Loss with a Screw Driver

7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
A. hail! hail! Let's party

meme for The Queen's Meme

8 Read and Said:

Mimi Lenox said...

Interesting Commandment! There seems to be a lot of hostility in the blogosphere today. lol
I hope I helped you release some of it.

Thank you for playing my very first meme. You have escaped the dungeon.

Roshni said...

Thats an interesting bunch of answers you got ther.. =p

mysterious gal said...

Amazing replies I love it and love you for it :D
Mwaahz

Bing Yap said...

let me join the party.. oh please please please..=D

Americanising Desi said...

come on in :D

Anonymous said...

LOL @ is it DANGEROUS :-P

Anonymous said...

Luvy Duvy Libra.. I'm gonna watch for that one! :D ;)

Americanising Desi said...

hehehehe yup that is me :D

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top