May 17, 2009

29'er meme

prompt by Sunday Stealing!

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Useless Tax Bills!

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
At this Mexican place just before the divorce!

3. How many colleges did you attend?
Only ONE!

4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It is loose and comfortable and obviously fit for a good night's sleep!

5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
It went off as usual in my head and I got up to pray!

6. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Why my sister does the junk she does!

7. What do you miss being a child?
Innocence!

8. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cooking!

9. Have you found real love yet?
There is no real or fake love, love is just love! So no comments!

10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Body Wash!

11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Are you kidding? No matter how out-dated, it is always IN! like being Weird is the new BLACK :P

12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Can I have it with myself? It has been a long time I met me in person.

13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope.

14. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
American Canyon maybe.

15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
A New Relationship!

16. Do you have a “go to” person?
Not that I can recall.

17. Are you where you want to be in life?
Not exactly in terms of personal life, but yes a little in my professional life.

18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most?
My temperament and body mass

19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
Definitely. No second thoughts about that.

20. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Lol. Yes when I want to have something I can't get.

21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
No place, just home and school.

22. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
My ex-best friend.

23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
Don't recall.

24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
Yes sometimes when my sisters get weird over the new IN THING.

25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult?
Divorce.

26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married?
Fall in love and the rest will be smooth.

27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job?
Give it your best starting first day and you'll be noticed forever.

28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be?
Not taken that vacation with my ex-best friend.

29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be?
Not have my ex best friend make a stupid fool out of my feelings.

18 Read and Said:

Jayne d'Arcy said...

I like your answer to #12. I think I'd be afraid to meet myself... lol

Living It, Loving It said...

I loved no. 12. I guess we all need to take a good look at ourselves once in awhile.

Hootin Anni said...

Your answer for #12 is very interesting!!! I think we all have a need to be by ourselves, and be able to be ourselves.

My post is now published. Won't you stop by and pay me a visit if you can find time today? Happy Stealing.

I am Harriet said...

Bummer about your exbest friend.
Have a great Sunday.

Kimber said...

Excellent answers! I love the look of your blog, and the "please hold". LOL Have a great Sunday!

Rikki said...

Oh, I like no. 2. Happy Sunday!

Americanising Desi said...

Happy SUnday to You all!

siras said...

Oh love your template! :)

Americanising Desi said...

you are my template buddy siras :D

Anonymous said...

oh so you are such a celeb eh ;)

A Blog In The Rough said...

Have to agree with you, divorce was purty scary for me too. Happy Sunday!

Hazel said...

I agree with you on no. 11, and damn divorce for me was scary too.

There's something over at my blog - Super Comments Award that I'm passing on to you. I understand someone might have beat me to it already but I mentioned you there anyway because I appreciate your visits and comments on my posts.

http://delineatingdes.blogspot.com/2009/05/super-comments-award.html

Have a great week ahead.

Americanising Desi said...

Sami,
hahah yea i m :)

A Blog in the Rough
:( yes divorce is stinky and yukh!

Hazel,
hugs! I am so sooper dooper high now!

thank you so much Hazel. It is indeed an honor!

Lisa G said...

Enjoyed your answers! Have a happy Sunday :)

Rachana Vinay said...

Totally with u on 7 and 11!!

Sophia Ali said...

Brilliant blog...with brilliant layout...now is this new again....Seher, I hate missing on your posts...so pls. pls. tell me how many more blogs you own that I'm not aware of??? Aur itni naainsaafi kyon??? Kuch blogs by invitation only?? Do I fit into that club??

Sophia Ali said...

Hey...I also become the first member to follow this blog...any goody for me...may be access to one of your blogs that require a sign in..heh heh..just joking take care...

Americanising Desi said...

awww honey this is the only new one for the time being :)
and obviously you are invited everywhere :)
just that i got rid of my novel blog.

i dont find it neat to keep posting posts on it regarding my novel :(
i could mail u the pdf though!

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top