May 23, 2009

Saturday 9: Hot Fun in the Summertime

prompt by Saturday 9

1. Is summer your favorite season? Why?
YUKH! I hate summers. It is icky and sweaty! NO NO SUMMERS!

2. Do you exercise more in the summer because you wear less clothing?
NO. I intend to SWIM more that way I get to cool off more!

3. Do you enjoy tanning or are you more concerned about the dangers of basking in the sun?
Never have I tanned, Never will I tan!

4. You are on the beach when a waiter appears for your drink order. What do you ask for?
Blueberry Frozen Lemonade aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

5. Do you camp in the summertime?
Nopes. It isn’t my thing to sweat and camp!

6. What was your favorite summer vacation as a kid?
I think our frequent trips to the beach.

7. Do you enjoy sleeping outdoors?
I do but don’t do. I like my air conditioning.

8. Do you throw a summer barbecue every year?
Not necessarily. I like to be by the grill when it is cold.

9. Have you ever been to a nude beach? If yes, what did you think?
No. I don’t like to see too much of unnecessary skin show. Puke!


p.s. summer is never fun!

15 Read and Said:

Tangled up in blue... said...

Farty friends?? I almost dont wanna comment..

but I hate summertime! Ughh..all the flowers and the bees..just pollen allergens and painful stingers..

No, not too much of a nature person, me..

I am Harriet said...

Blueberry Frozen Lemonade....yum.
I'm with ya on the camping thing. I just do not get it.
Have a great weekend.

Lisa G said...

Blueberry frozen lemonade sounds delish! Have a happy Saturday :)

Americanising Desi said...

hey HAPPY SATURDAY TO YOU ALL!

Kimber said...

Swimming can be great exercise. Have a wonderful Saturday. :)

Heather said...

I don't like summer either!

annies home said...

never had blueberry frozen lemonade is it good?

Americanising Desi said...

shopannies, it is DELICIOUS!!!
esp for beating the heat!!
and also revitalizing you!
take my word for it!

Sophia Ali said...

This summer I'm at home and I'm truly hating it to the core....

Danielle said...

Ooo the blueberry frozen lemonade sounds really good...except I am allergic to lemons. Darn it!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Andi said...

The only time I have ever enjoyed camping was in the fall and somewhere I knew was totally safe. I wish that I had access to a swimming pool. Though you do not like Summer, I hope that you have some enjoyable moments in it. I admire your very definite opinions.

Americanising Desi said...

:) thank you Bluest Butterfly !!
I sure wanna have moments in the sun :D esp in Hawaii!

Hazel said...

it's great that there are other seasons you can enjoy.

sorry for the delay in visiting back. everytime i click on your site, and other sites, it says "operation aborted" so i tried a solution : use an internet cafe. and it seems to be working.

have a great week.

Americanising Desi said...

hahaha Hazel, at least you managed :D
and i am glad you came!

you too have a great Week!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I'm totally with you on A/C! Outdoors in myggt weather? Not so much...

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top