May 29, 2009

Saturday 9: Uninvited

for Saturday 9

1. Do you mind people to show up uninvited?
And. depends if it is someone whose company I seek or just a random brain eater!

2. Last person you talked to on the phone?
I think it was my Boss, asked him if he wanted to have the cake I baked.

3. Last person on your missed call list?
My Boss, I wonder why though!

4. Who calls you the most?
my best friend Amy!

5. What is your favorite song about breaking up?
I Don't Thnk I Love You by Hoobastank

6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be?
Flowersssssssssssss!!! or maybe a perfume :D haeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one?
Gotta Be Somebody by Nickelback

8. Do you live for today or tomorrow?
Tomorrow. I can't help what happens today, definitely can help what I make of tomorrow.

9. What movie villain scared you as a kid?
Norman Bates- Psycho

11 Read and Said:

Paula said...

Ah yes Norman Bates...he was scarey

Anonymous said...

pschos are scary even for adults. have a happy saturday.

I am Harriet said...

Urrrggghhhh...those random brain eaters....

Lisa G said...

"Random brain eaters" hahaha. Have a happy Saturday :)

Americanising Desi said...

Yup Paula, he still scares me!

delineatingdes, trulyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I an Harriet, hahaha yea!

NurseExec, have a happy saturday you too :D

Diana_CT said...

I know what you mean by "Brain Eater," some of the people I know are like that.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I laughed hard at the old "random brain eater". There are a lot of those going around. You don't hear much about them because of the Swine Flu scare...

Abdullah Tariq said...

Lol! I like the 8th one. =D
Today is the tomorrow you were so worried about yesterday.:D

Americanising Desi said...

Diana,
oh hell yea they just make sure you are on that flame of grilled steak rotting and buring!


Bud Weiser,
hahahaha.. really :D


uglyduckling,
yes wise one :D

Anonymous said...

Number 7: also nickelback for me but the song would be Too Bad (Silver Side Up). It kinda defines them as a classic 'Southern' rock band (even though they are Canadian :P)

Americanising Desi said...

ohhh :) never heard that one, sure wud wanna hear now

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top