May 24, 2009

Monday Flash!

Falling in love...
is simultaneously followed in by rising in love.

Laughing so hard your face hurts...
leaves you with no thoughts and no regrets.

A hot shower...
sucks without him.

No lines at the supermarket...
means the market is not doing too super.

A special glance...
comes my way when I am least expecting it.

Getting mail...
is always ticklish.

Taking a drive on a pretty road...
is non-existent. There will be bumps and humps.

Hearing your favorite song on the radio...
means there is someone out there who is going through similar feelings.

Lying in bed listening to the rain outside...
kicks me with nostalgia and it is pleasurable.

Hot towels fresh out of the dryer...
feel so fuzzy and fluffy.

Finding the sweater you want is on sale for half price...
makes me yell 'WHY CAN'T I HAVE HIM FOR HALF PRICE'

Strawberry milkshake...
anyday, anytime, on him, with him, in him.

A long distance phone call...
makes up for half of the day's regrets.

A bubble bath...
For two please!

Giggling...
and tickling, the thought of us together.

A good conversation...
is not really happening.

The beach...
calls for a romantic wedding.

Finding money in your coat from last winter...
is a gift from your favorite Angel.

Laughing at yourself...
is better than laughing at others.

Midnight phone calls that last for hours...
are truly unforgettable.

Laughing for absolutely no reason at all...
means you don't understand my reason.

Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful...
is worthless unless it comes from someone you can believe in.

Friends...
the miracle which happens to you when you turn back and wanna run and hug.

Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you...
is expected.

Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep...
makes me pull back my sheets and rest in peace.

First kiss...
was a dare he won and I lost.

Making new friends...
is rare in the world of commotion.

Hanging out with old friends...
is a nice walk down memory lane.

Having someone play with my hair...
is a compliment in itself.

Sweet dreams...
come to me when I think nothing but hope.

Hot chocolate...
is my favorite drink to get me high.

Making eye contact with a cute stranger...
has been easy always.

Holding hands with someone you care about...
will always be special.

Watching the sunrise...
is always an episode each one of us craves to live through.

Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day...
is rare with people and their busy-ness

8 Read and Said:

Rain Girl said...

ohhh so so so nice! love this...brings happy memories :)

Americanising Desi said...

hehe thanks rain girl!
you should give it a shot too :D

mysterious gal said...

wow this was amazingly interesting and beautiful ....Trust me i read so much of myself in u :D

Americanising Desi said...

:D and that is not quite surprising is it!
we all are from VENUS :D

Sami said...

Ahaha this was fun to read! I literally "LOL'ed" at the line about the supermarket not doing too super!

Americanising Desi said...

Hey Sami, thank you :D hehehe
I enjoyed doing this, you should try it too!

eye-in-sty-in said...

sugar, spice and all things nice ;-)

Americanising Desi said...

hahaha thank you !! i wonder how does it taste with so much ;)

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top