May 29, 2009

Filling in Friday

And...here we go!

1. It's cold and OOH I AM SO HOT!

2. RED, JUICY, SUMPTUOUS tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is CLINIQUE.

4. CRAVING FOR A PARTNER WHO COULD TAKE ME a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all I AM NOT AS RETARDED AS YOU THINK I AM.

6. ATTENTION; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was FULL OF CRAP.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to TWITTERING, tomorrow my plans include SATURDAY MEMEs and Sunday, I want to SLEEP IT OFF!

3 Read and Said:

Janet said...

the troops, the troops, the troops are on fire!

Americanising Desi said...

Janet!!!
:D

Kath said...

my hands wil be busy answering saturday memes too. there's so much catching up to do. you might want to visit me here? it's like twitter but only prettier and fun.

wwww.plurk.com/iamawomantolove

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top