May 23, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The A to Z Meme

A
• Are you available? Yup
• What is your age? 26
• What annoys you? drastic weather changes

B
• Do you know anyone named Billy? Nopes
• When is your birthday? October 6
• Who is your best friend? My Conscience

C
• What's your favorite candy? No Candy Hershey's Kisses
• Crush? My Boss
• When was the last time you cried? A Night Ago

D
• Do you daydream?: Haha Always
• What's your favorite kind of dog? Alsatian
• What day of the week is it? duh! Sunday!

E
• How do you like your eggs? boiled
• Have you ever been in the emergency room? yes once
• Ever pet an elephant? never!

F
• Do you use fly swatters? do newspapers count?
• Have you ever used a foghorn? nope
• Is there a fan in your room? yes

G
• Do you chew gum? that is my favorite pass time
• Do you like gummy candies? yes yes... chewy is good!
• Do you like gory movies? hell no!

H
• How are you? Well Well, it is a bright sunny day!
• What's your height? 5'4''
• What color is your hair? Dark Brown

I
• What's your favorite ice cream? Walls Cornetto
• Have you ever ice skated? No
• Ever been in an igloo? No

J
• What's your favorite Jelly Bean? Red one
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? Yes lol who hasnt
• Do you wear jewelry? Yes, ring, earrings, pendant and sometimes a bangle

K
• Who do you want to kill? Sami [my ex best friend grr]
• Have you ever flown a kite? yes
• Do you think kangaroos are cute? with the babies in their pouches

L
• Are you laidback? No
• Lions or Tigers? Lions
• Do you like black licorice? Ah No!

M
• Favorite movie as a kid? Honey I Shrunk the Kids
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw? No
• Favorite store at the mall? Next


N
• Do you have a nickname? I do! I do! AD!
• Whats your favorite number? 1 is psychologically WOW
• Do you prefer night or day? Night is sexy

O
• What's your one wish? To get Married and start and ever after ASAP
• Are you an only child? No 3 others
• Do you like the color orange? Yes it suits my skin color

P
• What are you most paranoid about? Aging
• Piercings? Only my ears
• Do you know anyone named Penelope? You mean Penelope Pitstop?

Q
• Are you quick to judge people? I take a couple of days
• Do you like Quaker Oats? YESSSSSSSSS
• Know anyone that makes quilts? No :(
• Do you think you're always right? Not always
• Do you watch reality TV? Hardly anymore
• Reason to cry? The chemical imbalances in body

S
• Do you prefer sun or rain? RAINNNNNNNNN
• Do you like snow? YES but have to see and feel it TO DATE
• What's your favorite season? Autumn and Winter

T
• time is it? 10:48 a.m.
• What time did you wake up? 10:00 a.m.

U
• Can you ride a unicycle? NOPE
• Do you know anyone with a unibrow? lol No
• Uncles do you have? 2 maternal and 2 paternal

V
• What’s the worst vegetable? I love vegetables
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? No
• Ever considered being vegan? Nope

W
• What's your worst habit? not being able to stick to exercise routine
• Do you like water rides? sounds fun
• Ever been inside a windmill? no

X
• Have you ever had an x-ray? Yes
• Ever used a Xerox machine? Yes

Y
• Do you like the color yellow? Yes
• What year were you born in?: 1982
• Do you yell when you're angry? Nope

Z
• Do you believe in the zodiac? When it has actually happened
• What's your zodiac sign? Libra
• When was the last time you went to the zoo? When I was 21 years old

15 Read and Said:

Hootin Anni said...

#1 is psychologically wow? Interesting. Maybe I should change my favorite number.

Mine is now posted. Do hope you can find time to stop by and read what I had to say today. Happy Sunday.

I am Harriet said...

Poor Sami.
I remember the Shrunk the Kids movies. They made a few of them

Americanising Desi said...

Hootin Anni,
hehehe, yea my psychological reasoning :D

I will surely stop by!

Harriet,
Oh yes poor him. He is roasted duck! :D
yea including Honey I blew up the Kid

Carleen said...

I'm a fan of autumn and rain, too, and I never considered being a vegan, either.

Happy SS to ya!

mysterious gal said...

wow ur so similar to me at places ...and i love 1 psychologically wow :P...its my destiny number too :P

Truely poor sami...but everyone has 1 sami in a lifetime :P

and Honey i shrunk the kids was fun :D
Lovely scribbles of urs :D

Americanising Desi said...

hahahaha :)
indeed one sami the serpent a lifetime keeps us sane and salty!

Americanising Desi said...

Carleen,
:D it sure is fun when it pours :D

Lady Sinistral said...

Yes! Rain is preferable.

I liked your answers!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You taking a couple of days to judge sounds fair! Better than most do. Have a great day...

Americanising Desi said...

Duchess,
thank you!
Rain is the bestttttttttttttt!!!

Bud Weiser,
:) thank you!
You too! have a great week!

kalea_kane said...

I miss autumn! Well, it still happens here in Arizona, but it is not nearly as nice as it was back in the East Coast. Have a wonderful week!

ka said...

lucky u u have a crushable boss ... :)

Americanising Desi said...

Caushiph, yea but ow he is gettin married which makes him not my type :P

ka said...

lol , even though .. u have luck :)

Americanising Desi said...

lol! yea yea.
my luck :P

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top